Jarvis Subaru Fleet and Government Department
With over 20 years combined Subaru experience, Fleet Manager Jed Kerin and Fleet Consultant Andrew Searle have the knowledge and know how to help you choose the right vehicle for your Fleet needs.
Whether you are choosing your next Fleet vehicle as part of a Company Lease (including Novated Lease, Salary Sacrifice, Employee Benefits etc.), your business directly, the NDIS or through a Government Department (including not-for profit/charity), the level of customer service and commitment remains the same.
Conveniently located in the heart of the CBD, Jarvis Subaru Adelaide is part of the proudly South Australian and family owned Jarvis Group, operating since 1984 with a business purpose focusing on an environment which creates loyal, satisfied customers and staff.
With the most ready-to-drive registered demonstrators vehicles available in South Australia and dedicated staff working every weekday plus Saturdays, we are here to make your next Fleet purchase as easy and convenient as possible.
Jarvis Subaru advantages
- Preferred supplier with most Fleet Lease companies throughout Australia.
- Quick turnaround from vehicle selection, quoting, ordering and final vehicle delivery.
- No fuss, competitive pricing
- Largest Subaru stock selection in South Australia.
- Genuine Subaru accessories fitted on site designed to suit your new Subaru.
- Centrally located, state-of-the-art dealership including onsite Service Department.
- Access to Fleet service rates.
- Inclusion to RAA Road Service.
- Customer drop off and pick up during vehicle servicing (restrictions apply).
- Loan vehicles available upon request.
- Easy in-house competitive Finance packages available on site.
Why choose a Subaru?
- Superior Japanese build quality meaning a stronger, safer and more reliable vehicle.
- Constant Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive as standard, delivering outstanding grip.
- Ability to drive the vehicle on all road surfaces smoothly, confidently and safely.
- 7 SRS Airbags with every vehicle resulting in full 5 Star ANCAP Safety Rating across the range.
- Subaru Eyesight Collision Avoidance System standard on most models.
- Bluetooth standard on all models featuring music streaming.
- Large reverse camera with guide lines standard on all models.
- Diverse model lineup to suit all of your needs.
Strong resale values are very important with Lease vehicles due to final balloon payments and thanks to Subaru’s high demand in the second-hand vehicle market, final payments are usually met or exceeded.
For all enquiries regarding Subaru vehicles, pricing, features or accessories, contact us directly:
Fleet and Government Manager
Fleet and Government Consultant