There is now the option to upgrade your Jarvis Used Car Unlimited Kilometre Warranty from three years to five. By taking advantage of the Jarvis Upgraded Warranty, you will receive:
- 5 year Unlimited Kilometre Jarvis Warranty
- 2 year 24/7 Australia Wide RAA Roadside Assistance
- 5 year fixed price servicing
- In the event of a motor vehicle accident, free use of a car for up to three weeks
- Warranty transferable
5 Year Unlimited Kilometre Jarvis Warranty - Upgraded from 3 Years
Jarvis Used Vehicles feel like new with our complimentary three year, Australia Wide unlimited kilometre warranty. Our used car warranty applies three years from the date of delivery of your vehicle and with the Jarvis Upgraded warranty, will be extended to 5 years.. Up to $2000 per claim Australia Wide. You'll have real peace of mind knowing you're covered. Jarvis agrees under the terms of the Jarvis extended warranty, for a period of five years, to repair or replace the components listed below in the event of any failure. Conditions apply. Vehicle must be serviced regularly by Jarvis.
- Engine components
- Front suspension
- Drive-axle assembly
- Braking system
- Cooling system
2 Year 24 / 7 Australia wide RAA Roadside Assistance - Upgraded from 1 Year
Whether you run out of petrol at Noosa or lock your keys in the car at Gawler, you won't be left stranded with our Free RAA Roadside Assistance, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Valid for two years under the Jarvis Upgraded Warranty!
- Metro – anywhere in the metropolitan RAA service area an RAA service provider will attend without charge.
- Country – outside of the metropolitan RAA service area an RAA service provider will attend up to 40km
(80km round trip) from the designated RAA country service depot.
- Flat battery – jump start vehicle.
- Flat tyre – replace flat tyre with vehicle spare (vehicle must have a suitable serviceable spare wheel).
- Out of fuel – supply sufficient fuel at driver’s expense to enable the car to be driven to the nearest fuel
outlet or if fuel can’t be supplied or the wrong fuel’s been used, a tow will be arranged.
- Lock outs – access car. Locksmith attendance is at drivers expense at the time of the breakdown.
- In the event of a breakdown that cannot be repaired at the side of the road, Free Tow Metro - Up to 50km back to your Jarvis Service Centre, and Free Tow Country - Up to 40km back to the attending RAA service providers Depot.
Fixed Price Servicing
We'll save you money, maintain your car in top condition and keep your Jarvis Warranty and RAA Roadside Assistance valid with our six month fixed price service, for the full term of your warranty. (Applies to vehicles not covered under manufacturer’s warranty).
- Change engine oil
- Change oil filter
- Minor engine tune
- Replace spark plugs if required. Platinum spark plugs extra.
- Check and top up fluid levels - automatic/manual transmission, brake/clutch, battery electrolyte, differential, windscreen washer
- Check and report on cooling system
- Check and report on front and rear brakes
- Check and report on tyre pressure, wear and condition (including spare)
- Check seatbelt operation
- Check air conditioning operation (where fitted)
- Check - headlights high and low beams, brakelights, tail lights, indicators and number plate lights
- Inspect air filter
- Check wiper/washer operation
- Check and report suspension and steering mechanism
- Check handbrake operation
- Check and report radiator hoses and heater hoses
- Check and adjust alternator, power steering, air conditioning and drive belts
- Check exhaust for leaks and security
- Lube doors
- Road test Vehicle and report
Free Loan Car
In the event of a motor vehicle accident, free use of a car for up to three weeks. Why have the inconvenience of being without a car while yours is being repaired… or even worse, driving one of those crash repair loan cars covered in sign writing! We’ll supply you with a near new current model vehicle to suit your needs. We offer loan car if the car is in repairs for up to 3 weeks
If you choose to sell your vehicle privately, your five year warranty is fully transferable to the new owner… increasing your vehicle’s resale value!
Conditions apply. Vehicle must be serviced regularly by Jarvis and some parts are excluded. Refer to the Warranty and Road Service Terms for full details.