do an SUV that's made for Australia
Full of possibility, space and style, the Subaru Outback is one great family car. Sophisticated. High-tech. Every inch quality. From the bustling city streets to the rugged, winding coast, this SUV is made for Australia.
Fancy new tech
The Subaru Outback helps keep your family entertained, protected and connected on the road. With more tech than you can poke a stick at, this SUV is ready for anything. There's our EyeSight® Drive Assist system on selected models, which includes both Pre-Collision Brake Assist + Adaptive Cruise Control.
Top qual safety
Take on traffic and tricky terrain, no worries. In a Subaru Outback, you'll be behind the wheel of one safe SUV. Carrying the maximum 5 star ANCAP1 safety rating, it's full of cutting-edge features.
1. The Australasian New Car Assessment Program (ANCAP) gives consumers consistent information on the level of occupant protection provided by vehicles in serious front and side crashes.
Standard specs and features
The perfect blend of form and function, and with plenty of space for packing stuff in, Subaru Outback has got Australian families sorted. Choose from three petrol variants and two diesel variants. Our true blue prices start from just $40,729 RDP* for the Subaru Outback 2.5i, and go up to $53,750 RDP* for the Subaru Outback 3.6R.
Subaru Outback 3.6R shown
No matter where you roam, Subaru Outback is ready. An SUV with legendary capability and refined performance. Engineered to power all over Australia, the Subaru Outback is full of possibilities.
When the going gets tough, Subaru Outback gets going. Thanks to X-Mode (CVT variants only), Outback delivers even better grip and traction in low speed, slippery conditions.
This is the kind of grip and control you only get from Subaru’s potent All-Wheel Drive philosophy.
With the superior grip of the Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive (SAWD) system, Subaru Outback is the perfect SUV in dry, wet or curly conditions. It grips the road with all four wheels simultaneously, giving you more traction, greater precision and even more cornering power.
Do your way
The legendary Subaru Outback will have you riding high from Monday to Friday, and who knows where on the weekends. Pick from our suite of Genuine Subaru Accessories to get you going, from the city to the sea. Factory approved by Subaru, and protected by our manufacturer’s warranty1.
1. Parts and Accessories purchased by you that are fitted by an authorised Subaru Retailer are warranted for 3 years if fitted at time of purchase of the vehicle, and otherwise for 2 years. For full warranty information visit: www.subaru.com.au/accessories-information/warranty.
every car from Jarvis.
New Car Free Extras
- Free 5 Year Unlimited Kilometre Jarvis Warranty
- Free 5 Year RAA Road Service
Used Car Free Extras
- Free 3 Year Unlimited Kilometre Jarvis Warranty
- Free 3 Year RAA Road Service